diumenge, 4 de maig del 2014

Oral presentations

Nowadays at school we are used to doing oral presentations and I’m absolutely agree with this change. We are in a time of change. We are moving for innovation, the news technology, new findings. So we need to do a lot of presentations. I’m sure that all the students suffer the terrible situation of standing in front of everybody. You can’t breathe, your body trembles, everybody is looking at you and you need to talk, you have to say something. But you can’t. For example my oral presentation of TDR it was terrible, my worst oral presentation of all my life. My voice was trembling, the words couldn’t came out of my mouth. The truth is that I felt rather stupid. But at that moment you have to talk you don’t have another option. (For bad luck)
With all this I mean that we need to do more oral presentations, we do a lot but not enough. We have to practice until we feel more confidant, until it seems more natural. In all works you need to know how communicate in front of the public, how to speak with people that you don’t know. Even though I hate to do oral presentations I know we need more practice.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada