diumenge, 4 de maig del 2014

Interview with a career expert on your interest

Good Morning, I'm Marina and I’m 17 year old. This year I'm going to university so there are a lot of question in my mind. Firstly I don’t know which degree to choose. But I have some ideas. My options are: Psychology, philosophy, ADE, International business and criminology. However, my first option is psychology but I might not have a good enough mark.  For that reason I want to interview a career expert, a philosopher. I want to know about that, so my first question is:
- If you need to convince a person to study this degree, what would you say?
+Those who study philosophy are challenged to analyze concepts clearly and evaluate evidence and arguments critically. So if you want a challenge that changes your point of view of the simple things this is your degree.
-Where did you study and why?
+Firstly I choose Philosophy in Girona because I didn’t know what I wanted studied and not even where. I went to the closer one but then I really liked the atmosphere. So I was very luckily.
-Is as difficult as it seems?
+No! The philosopher isn’t  one who complicates the life, inside out, they only inspect the complications of life, how you can understand them and solve them.



Thank you for your attention, you make it a little bit clearer.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada