dissabte, 3 de maig del 2014

A soulmate for me

It is said that the perfect guys are supposed to be tall, have blue eyes, blonde hair, the typical model of Calvin Klein…But in my case I don’t have a prototype of the perfect soul mate. Only he has to have a connection with me. But if in some case I have to choose one he will probably i be:
Physically he will be dark-skinned, I really like the men who are dark-skinned, they are so attractive! I will describe it descend from the top of the body to the lower part. The hair has to be brown or black and not too long nor too short. The exact length is that the hair can fly a little. The eyes have to be absolutely green or blue, I don’t know why but I find these colours so interesting.  A perfect simile is the key!  And lips thick are the perfect combination. He has to be tall but not too (perfect measure: you put on your tiptoes and you have to arrive to his lips). He must be brawny it’s necessary that he can pick me up .Looks are not important, but they help.

His personality should be likeable, loving boy (rather important), with a sense of humor. I like people who I can laugh with. Also he has to have a positive mind! Because in this life you need to be optimistic and we need to have hope. I can’t stay with a person that always transmits bad emotions, the only way to be happy is having a positive mind. And the last thing I need is a person who I can talk to. I mean a person that does not always talk about him or talk about something stupid all the time, so a person that you can talk with. I know that all this is an enormous list but it’s only a list with my preferences to be a perfect boy (unreal boy). Therefore in my opinion this boy doesn't exist but I think that my soul mate will be a person who all their imperfections are perfections to me. You need to find the little things that make him special and unique .

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada