dilluns, 28 d’abril del 2014

Dialogue (NOMOPHOBIA)

Sarah: Stop checking your mobile phone! Now you’re with me and we should talk as before.

Blake: One moment please! I’m talking with my mum!

Sarah: Oh my God! Do you think that I’m stupid? Don’t use this ridiculous excuse.

Blake: It’s truth!

Sarah: You need to stop it! If you continue like this you will lose all the persons that you Love.

Blake: Don’t start again...

Sarah: Because you mean a lot to me and you know it. How will you feel if you want to talk with somebody and they are ignoring you?

Blake: But I’m listening you.

Sarah: it’s not enough. The communication consists of a conversation between two persons minimum. And not only listening.

Blake: I know it...

Sarah: Give me your iPhone!

Blake: Why?


Sarah: Give me tour iPhone! Okay thank you. Please try to live without it for a week. Your life will improve. You will be less stressful! And I’m sure that your social life too.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada