diumenge, 20 d’abril del 2014

"Setmana Santa"

A desired week for all students of second batxillerat. I want to talk about this break that we had. A break that for my opinion we needed. I’m sure if we didn’t have it I wouldn’t be able to finish batxillerat. My body needed a break to disconnect from the school world, I needed new air.
I’m also thankful for it because if we didn’t stop we can’t stop until selectivitat (more stress). So we can use this week to work but also for our time. In my case I used this time for ballet but also to go out and meet with my friends. How I explained in another post I had an awesome excursion with very good weather.

So after these seven days I was prepared to start gain. With enthusiasm to finish the little time which we will spend in a place where I will never come back to. For this reason I will try to enjoy it. After this explanation I want to show that if we only work it is not good for us, we need to have fun as well.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada