diumenge, 2 de març del 2014

Change in the Abortion Law

Few days ago the abortion law changed. Now, it is illegal.
Firstly I want to say that I'm totally opposed to his absurd law. We are returning to the past. They are controlling us. They are deciding for our body. They are taking away some of our life.
The government, as usual, control us but now they cross the line.
Everybody has their opinions and enough knowledge to think they want to do. If you have a child your life change. If, for example, I have a baby my life will change completely. This means that everybody knows their situation  and I think that in these "modern times it's absurd that we're retuning to the past.
Also if for some mistake a teenager is pregnant , their life will be ruined. if for some terrible thing happens like that someone raped you. you have to be pregnant because some stupid person ruined your life it's absurd that you can't have an abortion!! Yes, I know that for this case is you pass a test you can abort, but they make you a lot of tests and maybe they don't believe you.
So, if their mentality is too closed it isn't our fault. it has to be a male that made this law.... A chauvinistic male. I'm sure that they didn't think that if their daughters is pregnant, he will be a grandfather for his stupid and ridiculous law.
I have my right to do whatever I want with my pussy!

I recommend to reading this article: http://www.larepublica.es/2013/12/mi-cono-tu-cono/

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada