dissabte, 1 de març del 2014

TDR


My research work is based on the seven flaws of memory. As a theoretical frame I go in depth about all these mistakes from the psychological point of view. But also I research about biological bases. I want to know our ¨machine¨, the machine that makes us who we are. So I think that the best option is to talk about the memory that without it we can’t remember all the experiences, the good memories, all that we did. All is in our mind. However the memory is very extensive, for that reason I decided to concentrate on only talking about the seven flaws of memory. With the information I could create a map showing the situation of memory. It ‘s rather important because we see that memory is in all places. For my practical work I confirmed some hypothesis of Daniel Schacter. In the experiments I proved that we remember more negative experiences, that the memory is narrative, that people have the tendency to make flaws in attribution of words, and  a tendency to improve  marks, if you consider that you have good results.

1 comentari:

  1. An incredible TDR!! you have done hard work to achieve this result and I'm so proud of you. The conten is so good and the practical part is better!! Good job, I LOVE YOU

    ResponElimina