dissabte, 30 de novembre del 2013

Nip tuck

Blair: do you hear about the lately trend? 
Amy: no, I haven’t a clue. What are you talking about?
Blair: about the surgeon!
Amy: what’s up?
Blair:I can correct my imperfections
Amy: really? are you kidding me?
Blair: Why, what’s wrong?
amy: I think that is not necessary
Blair: why? if I could be perfect...
Amy: perfect? nobody's perfect, Blair!
Blair: but with the surgeon you could be!
Amy: hold on! what do you want to correct about yourself?
blair: my nose, my boobs... all the things that I can.
Amy:absolutely  nonsense.
Blair: Nowadays the image is the most important thing, isn’t it?
Amy: I don’t agree.
Blair: if you have a good image you can get a better job, a better partner…
Amy: But the beauty isn’t as important as personality!
Blair: During all my life my appearance harms me. Now I have the possibility to change it. So, I will do it.
Amy: Ok, it’s your life
Blair: yeah!
Amy: you can do whatever you like...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada