dilluns, 24 de febrer del 2014

"A not Carpe diem time"


Yes, a strange tittle but it's that, we are living in a pessimist time. A lot of problems? Maybe these are influencing iour lives; the model of how to see the life, Crisis, no work, cuts, hunger...
I know that Carpe Diem is not always possible. For example now! A student's life especially second batxillerat. There isn't time to enjoy life. But I'm optimistic and this summer Carpe Diem will be possible. This is a plus but I'm not here to write about my summer, I’m here to talk about Carpe Diem in general.


I want to ask a question. If you have in front of you a big chocolate cake will you eat it? Tomorrow will you go to some country that you wished to visit? I’m sure that the answer to these questions is no. Why? Because this is not what we are supposed to do. In our minds these are not correct. We have to change our minds, the things aren’t  good or bad, correct or incorrect. You have to have your own moderation. You aren’t forced to have the typical life: study, university, marriage, children…So if you are feeling that you aren’t enjoying your life, if you wake on Monday without interest it means that there is something that doesn’t work so the solution is change it. Think about that: What do I really want to do? Am I using Carpe diem?.Am I living the life that I really want? But I know that you have to have the balls to change it. Don’t be a marionette, don’t let the system control you. Do whatever you want. Live your life because you only have one and the time passes rather quickly. Do all that you can do to wake up on Monday with the feeling to eat the world.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada