diumenge, 6 d’octubre del 2013

Dreams

I’m a little grain of sand in a big universe. A normal girl from a little town. With her typical favorites things like ballet, chocolate, cakes, looking in old pictures, interested in stupid T,V series, listening to music, and meeting with friends… Everybody has a big dream and sometimes people focus on it. The most typical: to be a famous football Player or a famous singer for example.

But maybe life is not only intended to meet your goals. I think that is a little bit different. People are obsessed with their goals all the time and it’s probable that if you are obsessed with these goals, you don’t enjoy of the way that the life really is. I don’t know if I’m expressing myself well, but it means that when you put your best effort for something that you really want and finally you get it you can see that the happiness of the life, and that all the battle that you had to fight  to meet your goals was worth it. The happiness is it. It’s not the fame of the moment that you had before your dream for example. The happiness is when you can see that you can have whatever you want and you struggled for it. You achieved your dream. Your daydream. But, if you do not win- you have tried.

All and all, with it I want say that to be so obsessed to meet your happiness (your dream) the result is to lose your happiness. You have to relax and enjoy the moment. So my only dream is to be happy, that’s all. A “simple” sentence..

You may say that I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one. ( John Lennon )


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada